Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Awesome God Things!


So I just realized that I haven’t been telling you guys about some of the God things that have been happening.  One thing that I actually just realized today, even though we didn’t go to Casitas, is that all my prayers since the last time I was there two years ago were answered! I was praying for hope for the girls and that they would have more of an opportunity to know the Lord, and now a group called Orphan Helpers is super involved in worship times and Bible studies at the institution. PRAISE THE LORD!!!

Anther thing, myself and the other two girls that are here on my team (Lauren and Kayla) realized a few nights ago that the same scripture had been on all of our hearts since we got to Buckner (Psalm 51)! That was really neat!

And then today we went to the market to get a few things and I ran into Erin, the father of the guy that was in charge of us! Erin was like my BFF two years ago when I was here! Seeing him was such a blessing! It was so exciting!! I’m hoping to get to see him and his family before I leave!

I just really wanted to share those things with everyone! J

Today we taught English at a public school in the morning and then at the CTC in the afternoon. Crazy. Stressful. And FUN! J It still feels like peeling potatoes but I trust that the Lord is using us!

I can’t wait to go back to Casitas on Monday… 6 days away! I think we decided today that we are going to the waterfalls this weekend! That should be pretty cool!

Thoughts and prayers por favor!

Fierce and Love,

Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment