Sunday, June 17, 2012

My computer cord broke. :(

I dont know if i will be posting anymore after this one. My computer cord broke last night so i can't charge my computer anymore. I'm actually very surprised that it is working right now. It says it has zero percent battery left. PRAISE JESUS!!!  

Yesterday we went to the waterfalls! It was INCREDIBLE!!!!! Doing the hike through the waterfalls is when i felt most myself this whole trip so far. I miss being ME! I don't know what the deal is.

Today marks the middle of our trip. I can't believe we only have two more weeks left. And I can't believe its already been two weeks! I'm really looking forward to the next two weeks though! I can't wait to see what the Lord will do!

I hope everyone is doing well! I love you guys

Fierce and love,


Britt

1 comment: