Saturday, June 2, 2012

Day 4



What a way to start the day!


So, we woke up late (late being 3:45 instead of 3:15)… none of us responded to our alarms; we all got less than two hours of sleep! Then… I looked at the wrong flight information so when we get to the airport we get dropped off at Delta… we were flying American Airlines… Only me. Haha. But now… 6:15, we finally are at our gate eating breakfast! The Lord blessed us with very helpful people along the way to help tell us where to go, and even with our luggage (praise Jesus!)  The day is still young though… (very young!) I can’t wait to see what else the Lord has in store for us today!!



Fierce and love,



Britt


Wow... so I had a melt down tonight... NEED SLEEP!!! But the Lord reminded me that He can fix ANYTHING!! I'm fine now, but please be prayerful of me.

Thanks



No comments:

Post a Comment